Friday 28 June 2013

Publication on Commercial Awareness

I went to a Law careers event in London yesterday organised by Lawcareers.net. 

It was very informative and you should certainly check out their website if you're not aware of it already.

www.lawcareers.net


There is a section called My LCN where you can  list the Law firms and Chambers you wish to apply to and link to usful articles about them.  You can also save  your academic information to add to application forms.

I was also made aware of a publication available online called The Gateway

http://thegatewayonline.com/

This free online resource is packed with information to help make you more commercially aware, a skill required by most organisations these days.

Have a read and see what you think.

I'll be posting again when I return from 2 weeks on leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment